Although our Free in-person Meditation Classes are still on hold we have the following excellent on-line programs for you:
SINGING BOWL WORKSHOP Monday February 15th at 7.30pm
Experience the beauty and tranquillity of the sounds of the singing bowls.
In this interactive workshop, certified singing bowl instructor, Utsahi, will explore the uplifting effects of the singing bowls on the mind, body and spirit. You will also learn how they have been used throughout history and how they are crafted.
To register for this Free online workshop offered by the Garden of Light email firstname.lastname@example.org
(The Garden of Light also offers FREE online meditation classes online from time to time. Send an email to them for current information).
INSPIRATION WEEK: SKILLS FOR DAILY SUCCESS FEBRUARY 8-15
A week of FREE on-line classes from Noble Learning:
1) Meditate on: Happiness, February 8: https://noblelearning.com/events/meditate-on-happiness-free-2/?
2) The Power of Concentration: Focus and Follow Through, February 9: https://noblelearning.com/events/the-power-of-concentration-focus-and-follow-through-free-2/?
3) Meditate on Inner Silence, February 10: https://noblelearning.com/events/meditate-on-inner-silence-free-2/?
4) Breath with Purpose: Prana, Peace and Power, February 11: https://noblelearning.com/events/breathe-with-purpose-prana-peace-and-power-free-2/?
5) Meditate on: Gratitude, February 12: https://noblelearning.com/events/meditate-on-happiness-free-3/?
6) Sports, Fitness and Meditation: Meet your Inner Athlete, February 13: https://noblelearning.com/events/sports-fitness-meditation-meet-your-inner-athlete-free-2/?
Actual meditation classes are still on hold.
When classes resume they will be held at Annapurna Restaurant, likely on a Sunday.
Closest Subway stations: Dupont and Bathurst
One hour class with time for questions after